"Do everything in love." (1 Corinthians 16:14)


8.05.2008

Resuming this...thing.

So we spent the past week in minnesota. It was grrrrrr-eat. Haha I sound like tony the tiger.
We got to see our slovakia friends and that was the highlight of my trip. We also went with them and some family to Valley Fair--and took on all of the roller coasters. Yes, all of them.
Yesterday we saw Jen and Kaleigh at centennial lakes and had too much fun. Then we went shopping at the mall of america and I bought too much clothing.
Today we drove down to Chicago to to visit my brother Joe and his wife Becky and their three kids, Kate, Julia, and Noah. When we got here, the kids had a show ready for us. Kate sang and did some stunts, Julia danced, and Noah was the main stuntman. It was so adorable and tomorrow we get to see the second half :)
I got to drive Joe's Audi A4 today. It was red and sporty and new, and I had young men following me all the way home--7 of them I think. Just kidding, that would be weird.
I do not know what we're going to do tomorrow.
But right now the rest of my family is having a Wii match. And it is calling my name.

No comments: