"Do everything in love." (1 Corinthians 16:14)


4.19.2009

A Long Day

Yesterday was a long day. I wish I could entertain you with a picture from it, but alas, I do not think I took one. I woke up, drove 35 minutes to the other side of town, and sat through a meeting at Carenet Pregnancy Center for 6 hours, from 10am to 4pm. The good thing is, it was my last training session! So next week, I am going to shadow one of their employees and learn more about how to counsel. Needless to say, the meeting was very interesting. It was about birth control and abortion methods. I'd say I'm pretty qualified in both of those areas now...
I then went home, at dinner, then turned around to go to church for an hour and a half. It was a good sermon though. But I suffered a massive headache during the service, and dumb me, I didn't have any medication with me. Where's mom when you need her?
Then we went to Josh's for a fire.
The end.

No comments: