"Do everything in love." (1 Corinthians 16:14)


10.17.2008

Almost Done



Andrea, Christy, and I went out into the desert last night and had pint night. Ice cream pints that is, and actually in my case frozen yogurt night. We parked on a hill up on the west side, opened the back of our SUV, ate, listened to music, bundled in blankets, and admired the beauty of the city lights and God's creation. It was an amazing night.
My first set of classes end on Sunday night. I have this huge paper due for my Theories of Personality class that day, and I am working nonstop, well almost anyway, to get it done by then. I'm on page 13. I probably have only 3 pages left!

Next week is my fall break. All week long.

I leave for Minnesota on Thursday and I cannot wait for this! I might get to see Jen that night, and then for the weekend I visit my grandparents and aunt and uncle and cousins. On Sunday (of next week), I will go up to visit Steven for a week. That will be so much fun I really am so excited to go! I don't really care what we do, I just want to be there.

I work early again tomorrow and I will get up at 4:30am so I suppose I should go to sleep. Tomorrow is a full day and I need my beauty sleep.

Until next time...

No comments: