"Do everything in love." (1 Corinthians 16:14)


10.29.2008

Minnesota...still.

I am still in Minnesota, I have been here for about six days now. I got to visit with my grandparents and my aunt and uncle and cousins on my aunt's side, and that was so great! I do not get to see them as often as I like. Steven came and met them, too, and then on Sunday we headed up to his college where I am at this point. We're studying in the library actually, but seeing as I was falling asleep because I have to read about "Research methods for multi-cultural psychology" and I'm on some medication, I decided to take a little rest. It snowed, as the previous post shows. It has gotten quite cold here, too. I've been to classes with Steven, been babysat by his roommates, walked all over this town BY MYSELF, and laughed really hard. The week has certainly been good so far.
Today I walked to the store because, well, there were some much-needed items that I lacked. I had a chocolate craving! You should be proud of me, I don't eat much sweets. So now I have peanut butter m & m's, air heads, and reduced fat wheat thins. Ahhhhh...so good. But so bad. I will fast next week.
I will attempt to post some pictures here soon. Patience is a virtue.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to those pix!