"Do everything in love." (1 Corinthians 16:14)


4.25.2008

Cold and Wet

Today was cold and wet. It is supposed to snow overnight and maybe tomorrow, too. Again I pose the question, why do people choose to live here?
Yesterday and today the Mall of America was full of Jewish people, fresh from Israel. It was cool seeing them all over the place, and today being Sabbath, they were very well-dressed.
We held the banquet for EEMN tonight, it went really well and I had a lot of fun. I saw Cassia, Ben, Heidi, Danielle, and then Joe and Becky and their kids showed up, too. The kids couldn't hold still very well so I ended up taking them out and we watched a few Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus music videos together on my laptop and then discussed their importance.
I cannot wait to see Laura tomorrow. You seriously have no idea how much I cannot wait.
And so we have some "training" for the foreign camps tomorrow morning at 9am so I should get to sleep.
Today I feel a little better. I hope tomorrow fares similarly.

No comments: