"Do everything in love." (1 Corinthians 16:14)


4.22.2008

Definition of Time?

Today will be busy, I have finals, final papers, work, a study date with a girlfriend, errands to run, and packing to do. Maybe even swing daning tonight. Someday it is my aim to have absolutely nothing to do. I want to get bored again, relive my old high school days.
I am excited for my trip tomorrow! I have not been to Minneapolis in almost two years, it is calling my name. And I get to hang out with Jen and Laura again. Not to mention the extended family.
I am hoping today will be good though. My mood is so-so but that is to be expected I think.

"Time: that which man is always trying to kill, ends in killing him." -Herbert Spencer

Who the heck is Herbert Spencer? I couldn't tell you. But he seems smart.

No comments: