"Do everything in love." (1 Corinthians 16:14)


4.28.2008

Over

And the weekend is over. It went by in the blink of an eye and of course I already miss it, but I do not miss the weather and therefore am glad to be home.
Last night we finally got to go out with our friends! Christy and I met Jen, Kaleigh, and Alli, and also Laura for dinner at Big Bowl at the Galleria-so good and a great atmosphere. But somewhat expensive. It was so much fun, we at and talked for a few hours and then Jen, Kaleigh, and Alli had to go back to Northwestern.
So Laura, Christy, and I went over to Caribou Coffee--which was closed. So Starbucks was the plan. We did the usual deep talks and then laughed a lot. I love Laura so much, and I miss her already. She is one amazing girl!
Lorina and Victoria were at the house we stayed at. They are great girls too, but so dedicated to school we hardly saw them.
And then early this morning we left and came back to the sunshine. And now it's finals week and I have papers to write and only four days in which to do it all.
So I really shouldn't be doing this right now.

No comments: