"Do everything in love." (1 Corinthians 16:14)


4.24.2008

Today Was a Day

I have officially experienced my first day in minnesota. It's kind of odd it's nice being here but I don't really miss it.
My leg hurts, I think it's infected with something. Or I have been bitten by a black widow, in which case this may be my last blog. So very short-lived but I can't write when a spider has taken my life.
I went to the Mall of America today with mom and Christ and it was great, we were there pretty much all day. I bought a few things, yay for no sales tax!
So tomorrow things will get busier, but it should be good anyways. My mood is a little better but it's going to take time.
The weather is only supposed to be 46 and rainy tomorrow, it might snow apparently. Today was gloomy and rainy, too.
Why do people live here?
Albuquerque, I miss you and you're magnificent weather...

No comments: