"Do everything in love." (1 Corinthians 16:14)


9.11.2008

Alone

My family is in Florida now, but I am at home...school and work suck, they really do. But I'm sure you already know that. The upside is that I will meet them all there on Monday. I'm pretty sure that they're doing all the fun stuff before I get there though, and when I get there they'll be like, "Oh, you wanted to do that today? Well, we already did that like FIVE times. Sorry, we're just going to sleep now."
Tonight I'm going with Mia to Urban Outfitters and then we're going to Renovate, because I haven't been to church in a week now. I'm excited about the former, though. I know I'm going to fall in love with something and buy it, I just know it. It's just such a BEAUTIFUL store! I'll send a picture from there later on so you can see just how beautiful it is.
Corey (the boy I liked a year ago but don't "like like" anymore) randomly invited me to the Kanye West concert in April, and that was the last time I heard from him. Today he texted me to come to his bbq party on Saturday night. I don't know if it will be wild. Probably not, but I don't know for sure.
Should I go?
I think I will go.

No comments: