"Do everything in love." (1 Corinthians 16:14)


9.12.2008

Preppy

Last night at Satellite, Mia said I am preppy. I don't know how I feel about this. So it started a discussion as to what I am. Mia said it was a good preppy, not a Hollister preppy. Chris said that I have "Jackie Kennedy" style...weird. And btw, Christy is included in this also. Anyhow, Monique agreed that I have that style. But I do not wear dress up skirt suits.
So I argued this a little bit, to which they replied, "No, I think it's a really good thing!!"
So I said, sarcastically, "Maybe I should just start wearing those little hats she wore."
To which they countered, "Yes, you should! That would complete the whole ensemble! It would be cute!" And, yes, they were being dead serious about this.
I don't know what to think about this.
But I am what I am.
Do I like what I am?
I thought I did, but I don't know how I like being called "preppy".
End of story

No comments: